Thursday, June 5, 2008

New Blog!

Hello everyone! I decided to keep my personal design world [Happy Place Design] separate from my boutique world [Salt Boutique], so I created HappyPlaceDesign.blogspot.com. For now, I have HappyPlaceDesign.com forwarded to the Data Panic Distro shop that is being created for me. I might eventually forward it to the blog, but who knows. I just wanted to create a separate blog to post photos from the events I exhibit at and all of the flyers for the events I help organize. There is so much going on, that I wanted to make sure that the two weren't overlapping too much. Not everyone interested in Salt will be interested in Happy Place Design, and vice versa.

Also, I start my new job at the Hobby Lobby Corporate Office in two weeks as a Craft Designer! I think I'll have quite a bit to post after that job starts, especially since I'm already making so much! I'm sure I'll have a LOT to talk about... :)
Anyway, that's the jist of it.
Hope you have a great day!
Kelli

No comments: