Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This Weekend in Dallas

I'm heading to Dallas with Ryan on Friday after work to meet up with my good friend Gina to paint the town pink!
We're hitting the usual shopping spots (Mockingbird Station, North Park Mall, West Village, etc.) Saturday day, meeting up with the lovelies I consign with and then checking out the House of Dang day party and Evan's Swiss House party and the Hands Up! party Saturday night.
As if this past triple event weekend didn't wear me out enough...
Then Sunday I'm selling at the Oak Cliff Earth Day event.
If you're looking for recycled and/or handmade pieces, stop in and say hello!
I'll have my Happy Place Designs available - pillows, brooches, pin cushions, magnets, etc.
I can't wait to see my old friends, it's been way too long. And I REALLY can't wait to meet the lovely Dallas crafters and artists that I keep hearing about.
Check out these events if you're in the area:







No comments: