Thursday, April 24, 2008

Salt Artists on Etsy


I realize that many of you do not live in the OKC area and are still interested in the artists that we represent at Salt Boutique. I wanted to make sure that you have access to their handmade creations just as easily as we do, so here are the numerous links to their etsy accounts. Happy shopping! And be sure and tell them that you heard about them from Salt Boutique!

Enjoy!
:: Kel

The Knit Owl




Stelabird




The Hyper Bunny




Cryopt-o-Licious


Tara to the T




Amanda Bradway




QUID
(not currently selling at Salt Boutique but a loyal customer of Salt and Rink Gallery!)



Peppermint Vintage


Happy Place Design


Matty8080
(an artist that will eventually be selling at Salt Boutique but not as of yet. :) he's one of my favorites!)




1 comment:

Tara Tonini said...

Kelli you rock my socks off!!! I can't wait to watch you grow and inspire crafy peps around he world!!!

Lovessss!
Tara to the T