Monday, April 14, 2008

Fresh Faces for Old Watches!

Oh, how I love anything neon...



Please check out this post by Naughty Secretary Club's Jennifer Perkins:
HERE

I love how she saw these Tom Binns watches and figured out how to make her own! Even though you respect a designer's work doesn't mean you can afford it!



When you keep seeing things around that you want but can't afford, like but don't know how to make, etc., check out this blog, Jennifer Perkins' blog, craftzine.com, or email me at saltboutique@gmail.com and we'll figure it out together. I've been sewing since I was a little mini and I've got a fashion design degree under my belt. Let's make things together or at least discuss how to make them. Just because I'm a crafter, doesn't mean I'm not a designer, artist, or trend setter. Crafty ladies aren't just cat ladies anymore!

Feel free to join me and the other cat ladies at Rink Gallery - 3200 N Rockwell Avenue - Bethany, Oklahoma - for a night of free for all craft and art making every Thursday from 6-8PM (I'm usually there around 5:30). Bring your knitting needles, paints, wine, beer, snacks, humor, sewing machine, thread, quilts, dresses, anything! We just want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals with a passion for DIY. Let's stop talking about what we want to do/make and just make it happen!

Get active,
:: Kelli

1 comment:

Jennifer Perkins said...

hey Kelli thanks so much for reposting my link!