Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Salt Boutique and Happy Place Designs are stepping out of the booth and into your party!


I'll be exhibiting at the following events.
Depending on the event, the merchandise lineup will be different.
I'll be selling different vendors that I work with in my shop, vintage heels and dresses,
as well as my Happy Place Brooches and Plushies.
Hope to see you there!



Thursday, March 27 -

Saturday, March 29 - The Creative Craft Show in Norman at the Cleveland County Fairgrounds

Friday, April 11th Setting up a table at an event in OKC that is undisclosed at this time.

Saturday, April 12 - Punk Rock Garage Sale at Conservatory

Sunday, April 20 - Oak Cliff Earth Day - Oak Cliff/Dallas, Texas

I'm still planning several other events so keep checking this blog for updates or my myspace calendar.
Thanks!!
:: Kel

No comments: