Friday, March 7, 2008

Introducing Happy Place Brooches!





I hope everyone comes out tonight to our Recycled Arts Show at Rink Gallery from 6-8pm. Support artists that creatively recycle and show your support for Salt Boutique while you're at it! We'll most definitely have snacks and wine, don't you worry.

And... I'm showing my "Happy Place" brooches for the very first time! :)
I make them out of vintage materials and felt. I also have a plush collection but it isn't finished yet. All shapes and sizes are only $5 so get them now!

I'll post pictures next week of the ridiculously cute little things, but I wanted to get more people to come check them out first.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm headed out now to finish setting up for the show.

Happy crafting,
:: Kel

No comments: